[OSList] Mercedes China

yaari pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Nov 11 03:47:07 PST 2015

yes, i believe this is the event this thread is about.

also the picture gail west sent is the same event. the picture was also posted by narayan silva himself, who did the drawing (big picture in the back).

on facebook he introduced the picture with the following text:

Meet China's Premier, Mr. Li Keqiang, and behind him a drawing made by me and my amazing team!

China never stops being full of crazy surprises. Here is the short version of this story: yesterday morning, while we were hosting an incredible 1 and 1/2 day Open Space for Daimler/Mercedes-Benz, the Mayor of Beijing showed up out of nowhere(!). He was walking around and saw the big Graphic Facilitation poster that was still being worked on. He not only loved it, but requested that the finished drawing should stay, so China's Premier could see it during his visit to the same "innovation café" on the next day. So this morning the people from the café decided that the drawing should be placed as the background while Li Keqiang was there. And now our drawing is all over the news in China!!

So much love, respect and gratitude to Steve Ryman, Ann Wang, Simon Kubski, Miren Castilla and all the special people that keep holding space for us from every corner of the world!

***

narayan and his friend and colleague from italy (marco valente) both dropped by during the open space harrison facilitated together with ms song in beijing.

the open space was quite something and a good opportunity to meet ms song and harrison and to experience os as a participant yet again (… it has been a while) … apart from the 3 words of chinese that i barely speak.

… and beijing is a very special place and an adventure itself.

best

yaari

yaari pannwitz
015771987461