[OSList] Mercedes China

gerardo de luzenberger via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Nov 10 23:48:21 PST 2015

Is this the event we are talking about
<http://blog.daimler.de/2015/05/13/lets-land-on-open-space/>??
ge

*Certified Professional Facilitator*

Office: Via A. Volta 6 - 20121 Milano – Italy
Phone: +39 3293281343
Fax: +39 02 87151318
Skype: gerardodeluz
xge(at)loci.it
*www.loci.it * <http://www.loci.it>*
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/geniusloci/>*

<http://www.scuolafacilitazione.it>

*Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail*

This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use
only by intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient(s),
please notify it via e-mail at info at loci.it
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/blocked::mailto:info@loci.it> promptly