[OSList] There is no such thing as open space

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Nov 8 16:10:43 PST 2015

Hello dear Space Openers,

The other day I was talking with a collegue who is an university staff
member here in La Paz. I told him (what follows is a result of my daring
ignorance) that most of the development in social sciences and human groups
evolution study is closely based/related onto Isaac Newton's Universal
Gravitation Theory and the emerging laws that are being refined until our
days (quantitaive change and analysis and so forth). Well, the time is
appropiate for a change or shift and we are thinking now in terms of
relativity, as Harrison wisely said. Acoording to the ancient Greek
Mythology, passion was represented by the god Eros when he contributed to
the creation of the universe from Chaos, that was the first thing to exist:
So, Chaos is the origin of everything and is also an initial stage in the
process of opening the space. The universe is infinite or it expands?
Anyway, we are all relatively expanding ourselves; the space, as the
universe is and will be opened. The question we are discussing now
demonstrates this. Are our minds an Open Space?

Have a  big hug from Bolivia.

Jaime Pedreros F,