[OSList] A GLOBAL Drop-in Birthday Party at the QiQoChat House

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Nov 8 08:19:22 PST 2015

It's a drop in party. In the U.S., we often call that an Open House.
Whenever you come Daniel will be the right time and if we know when, don't
be surprised if many of us come join you. That's the idea. To enjoy each
others' presence throughout the day, sharing stories and best wishes, etc.
Harrison indicates that he'll probably be stopping by in the morning on the
2nd. Plenty of time for napping and celebrating f2f with his family and
friends as well as being with us virtually.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 9:20 AM, Daniel Mezick via OSList <