[OSList] Drucker Forum, China and More

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 5 08:19:03 PST 2015

Saw this tweet and couldn't resist sharing. Speaks to the appetite in China
for new ways of leading, managing and work, for Open Space and more.

*Jane McConnell* ‏@netjmc  <https://twitter.com/netjmc> 3m3 minutes ago
<https://twitter.com/netjmc/status/662301628029083648>

First people I met last night at #*GPDF15*
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/GPDF15?src=hash> speaker cocktail are from
China. Learned that online Chinese Drucker event had 15000 participants.

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877