[OSList] Drucker Forum, China and More

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 5 04:00:54 PST 2015

To all our avid technology and workplace transformation colleagues, wanted
to let you know that the Drucker Forum is being live streamed again this
year.   Retransmissions also available. The theme this year is: "Claiming
our Humanity - Managing in the Digital Age". To register (free):
http://www.druckerforum.org/2015/live-stream-registration/  Invigorating
discussions (500 attendees and thousands registered). Tweets are also
flying high and you can follow it using this hashtag #GPDF15
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23GPDF15>.

Interesting that it's being broadcast in English AND in Chinese.  Great
coincidence that Harrison was in China last week on an Open Space mission
and that through the work of our dear friend Ms Song and others, Open Space
is probably bigger in China than the US (though I have no exact numbers to
support).  I just feel their entrepreneurial energy and also know that open
space has been in the DNA of their culture for centuries.

As passionate as I am about self-management and having everyone across
organizations being invited, included and involved in the work and strategy
of the business, I could not help but be energized by this fabulous article
about Haier in China.  Tomorrow Mr. Ruiman is one of the main plenary
speakers.

Mr. Zhang Ruimin, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Haier Group, delivered a
keynote presentation titled "Rendanheyi 2.0: Building an Ecosystem to
Co-create and Win Together.”

http://www.druckerforum.org/fileadmin/user_upload/2015/files/zhang_ruimin_speech.pdf

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator