[OSList] Open Space online community numbers

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun May 31 17:57:09 PDT 2015

Warms our heart to see this vibrant community showing up in so many places
and I know this is just a whisper of all the good folks doing this work and
connecting with each other.  Thank you Harold for keeping tabs on it and
letting us know.
Suzanne
On May 31, 2015 7:13 PM, "Harold Shinsato via OSList" <