[OSList] Open Space online community numbers

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun May 31 16:13:24 PDT 2015

Again - the latest Open Space online community numbers presented without
commentary.

     - 777(-1) people on OSList
     - 2366(+155) on FB
     - 1803(+91) on LinkedIn
     - 819(+6) people on Open Space World Ning community
     - 76(+19) people in the "Open Space" Google Plus Community

--
Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>