[OSList] Our new OSLIST Poet Laureate

Carmela Ariza via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat May 23 15:14:23 PDT 2015

Hello Harold,
Just to correct your notion - I did not write what you see at the bottom of my emails...I quoted it from someone who sent me this message...I do not know the author...but I like the message - it reminds me to be responsible for my own happiness...
Cheers,
Carms True happiness is a state of mind.
Happiness is not a consequence of things that happen.
Do not pursue happiness - practice it.
Sing, even if you do not sound good.
Smile, even when things go wrong.
Create happiness, and happy you will be.