[OSList] Our new OSLIST Poet Laureate

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed May 20 08:57:48 PDT 2015

Dear Harold,

WOSonOS in Krakow this September has space and time to mull over your
question, and, of course, to evoke poetry, have a Poet Laureate for each
day of the event, recite it in the market place of Krakow, the largest
in Europe or near the den of the fierce dragon...
bring out the poets in us all in many languages..
Just signed up, here is the info
> http://www.wosonos.com/

Greetings from Berlin
mmp