[OSList] OS Hotline in OS - Today! Tues May 12th @ 12PM Eastern ; )

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue May 12 07:59:38 PDT 2015

Thank you Tricia! I'm not the only one who has said this, and I'll add
my voice to the others who have said it as well:

What you have done with the OS Hotline, Tricia, has been of great
benefit to our community. Thanks!

Those who missed the online OST using Luke Cioffi's QiqoChat video
platform last week - it really works! And we had some very powerful
conversations very much with the feeling of Open Space. Coming Live to
the Internet in 1 hour!

http://qiqochat.com/e/GdZdrLCKPUOciJvrHNVvFJFfP/IEsmpvRRTAbXwxTXMtOmgxlhS

     Harold

--