[OSList] OS Hotline in OS - Today! Tues May 12th @ 12PM Eastern ; )

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue May 12 05:31:51 PDT 2015

Friendly reminder!

Join us today, *Tuesday May 12th at 12PM Eastern, *for our second round of
OS Hotline in Open Space, with marketplace, breakouts and all via Lucas
Cioffi's rad platform, QuiqoChat.

This time we will start with a quick tech intro, open marketplace, and then
breakout for *two ~20 minute breakout sessions*, and close with the full
group. Getting started should be simple, but please email me with any
questions....including time zone issues

*To participate: *

   1. Sign-up: http://bit.ly/OShotline
   2. Follow this link at 12PM EDT:
   http://qiqochat.com/e/GdZdrLCKPUOciJvrHNVvFJFfP/IEsmpvRRTAbXwxTXMtOmgxlhS
      1. The page is always live so people can go into the conference
      anytime to poke around or begin posting topics!

*Tech notes: *video will not work on Safari and Internet Explorer, but
video is optional and you can still participate by audio.

*OS Hotline format:*

   - 10 minutes at the main table to test out the "Wall / Bulletin Board"
   - 20-min breakout session #1
   - 20-min breakout session #2
   - 10 minutes closing: full group reconvenes for debrief as desired &
   emergent discussion

Looking forward to playing with you! And please do not hesitate to reach
out with suggestions or questions.

Tricia Chirumbole

Facilitator. Coach. Champion.

Co-Creative Culture Building