[OSList] Hotline experiment! Mini-OS gathering via QiqoChat, Cinco de Mayo @12PM Eastern :)

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon May 4 08:32:16 PDT 2015

Hello all!

We are getting funky on the OS Hotline tomorrow, *Tuesday May 5th at 12PM
Eastern. *

Join us as we experiment with what a *online Open Space* feels like run on
Lucas Cioffi's rad platform, QuiqoChat.

It will be a quick 10 min trial of breakout sessions and then we will jump
back into the full group for 40 minutes. Full action plan below. Getting
started should be simple, but please email me with any
questions....including time zone issues

*To participate: *

   1. Sign-up and post topics: http://bit.ly/OShotline
   2. Follow this link at 12PM EDT:
   http://qiqochat.com/e/GdZdrLCKPUOciJvrHNVvFJFfP/IEsmpvRRTAbXwxTXMtOmgxlhS
      1. The page is always live so people can go into the conference
      anytime to poke around if they wish.

*Tech notes: *video will not work on Safari and Internet Explorer, but
video is optional and you can still participate by audio.

*OS Hotline format:*

   - 10 minutes at the main table to test out the "Wall / Bulletin Board"
   - 10-min test of breakout tables with different topics - post in advance
   on google spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/OShotline
   - 40 minutes full group reconvenes for debrief as desired & emergent
   discussion

Looking forward to playing with you! And please do not hesitate to reach
out with suggestions or questions.

With sunshine-induced relief,

Tricia Chirumbole

Facilitator. Coach. Champion.

Participant-Driven Engagements/Co-Creative Cultures
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole