[OSList] Looking for an experienced OST facilitator June 2nd in New York City

Rose James via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon May 4 01:47:49 PDT 2015

Hi Tricia,

Thanks for replying.  However, I already have found a facilitator.

Best Regards,

James

On Apr 29, 2015, at 22:08, Tricia Chirumbole <tricia at investorswithoutborders.net<mailto:tricia at investorswithoutborders.net>> wrote:

Hi James!

I am interested in learning more about your June 2nd event in NYC. I am currently available on June 2nd and I am interested in facilitating.

I am about 3 years old as an Open Space facilitator. I live much of my life and actions in open space and I am a huge champion of the practice and the principles :)

Can you tell me what you mean by a "highly technical" event?

You can feel free to contact me via email, or my cell: 571-232-0942.

Many thanks! Take care,

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole