[OSList] Please join me next week for Governance Lab!

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jun 19 17:48:00 PDT 2015

Ben and Fyodor, feel your energy and passion. Ben you taught me the
possibilities of what I could experience virtually at a time when I could
not yet imagine it. Now I know. Fyodor, the intensity and depth of what you
write and are igniting are equally compelling. What a duo team. I can't
attend unfortunately but I urge others to follow their intuition if they
think this might interest them.
Suzanne
On Jun 19, 2015 6:20 PM, "Ben Roberts via OSList" <