[OSList] The First Collaborative Open Space Haiku

Lucas Cioffi via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jun 10 18:26:58 PDT 2015

A very warm thank you goes out to Alan Stewart, Allison, Alan, Harold,
Anne, Christy
Lee-Engel, Florian, and Una.

In less than 24 hours, there are only five missing syllables in our first
collaborative haiku.  Who will take us home?  Participation instructions
are below.

Lucas Cioffi
Open Space Community Poet Laureate 2015, Q2
Charlottesville, VA
Mobile: 917-528-1831