[OSList] An attack to my account

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jun 10 14:06:13 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues:

This e-mail account has been attacked by a hacker who says I am in trouble
and need money urgently.

The attack was originated in Lagos, Nigeria and the scammer asks to send
money by MoneyGram giving an address in  Newcastle (this information is
sent once you ask for details on how to send the money) to the attention of
Jaime Alvaro Pedreros (in fact, my name is Jaime Augusto Pedreros
Fitzgerald).

Please ignore/delete the message; I tried to eliminate all the changes made
by the hacker despite he/she put my page in Arabic alphabet, but some could
remain hidden.

Fortunately the message was written in Spanish, which I think most of ypu
considered it as a lack of courtesy.

Thanks for your attention and I suggest you not to open any e-mail account
while navigating social networks.

Thanks for your attention; keep moving, keep opening space.

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald