[OSList] Fwd: Fwd: Re: How big is a circle with 300 people?

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jun 9 00:41:08 PDT 2015

Dear Anna,

looking at the website of Cecilia Soriano and Martin Castro of Argentina
and their announcement of a one-day OPEN SPACE  something (its in
Spanish) in Bogota on July 10th I saw this 2-minute Video Evento (scroll
down a bit)
> http://www.conversacionesparatodos.com/evento/open-space-technology/291

It shows very nicely how they arranged circles of chairs in a narrow
space, having a perfect one in the center and then adding half circles
on two sides of the central circle... something I tried to describe in
my mail below.
The video shows	an entire os event in 2 minutes. Jean-Philippe Poupard
of formapart in France facilitated.

Cheers
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 404 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 143 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org