[OSList] And the beat goes on!

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jun 26 06:44:48 PDT 2015

Right now as I write this, Mark Kilby is facilitating his first Open Space
in Central Florida. A sold-out event since mid-May.  Earlier this week I
had dinner with Don Youngberg who was  visiting from New York - their
organization will be opening space for 500 to 1000 people at a major
conference that brings together arts and culture groups from around the
world. Tom Brown will be opening that space - his second time I think.  All
three Mark, Don and Tom were in New York in January.

I'm linking the invite and Mark's blog because there is no greater joy than
imagining people who I had the opportunity to connect with inviting others
in the work that we love. The multiplier effect astounds me and somehow,
it's just so amazing in the moment to picture in my mind Mark walking the
circle, see the marketplace being populated with topics and knowing that
folks like Ainsley Nies, who facilitated this event last year, I and others
might have had a hand in what's happening now. And the beat goes on. More
beginnings for many folks!!!

<http://goog_89762458>
https://mckilby.wordpress.com/2015/06/01/preparing-for-agile-open-florida-2015-no-one-size-fits-all/

http://agileopenflorida.com

Suzanne feeling blissful and grateful on this Friday morning in Florida.

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877