[OSList] VOSonOS: Virtual Open Space on Open Space

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jun 9 14:55:09 PDT 2015

Hello Friends,

Last week I shared an invitation (openspaceworld.org/vosonos) to the
first-ever Virtual OSonOS, coming up on July 8-11 or 9-12 (depending on
where you are in the world).  Since then, we've built out more of the
virtual meeting space, including a short video in which Lucas will walk you
through the space.

Please help spread the word in your groups and networks!  I've shared it in
our main Facebook and LinkedIn groups and will be posting some other
places.  Thanks to those who are already liking, commenting and sharing
those posts.

And do consider Registering (vosonos.qiqochat.com) and Joining us!  Our
theme is Inviting Community, Sharing Learnings, Evolving Practice.  It's an
international conference and great group of people, without the bother of
visas, airport security, and jet lag.

Thanks,

Michael (and co-conveners, and everyone who's signed up so far at
vosonos.qiqochat.com)

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates