[OSList] Who is coming to Krakow

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jul 31 20:46:04 PDT 2015

Michael: Hello Now we can ad to the wosonos participants someone from
Mexico and from Canada it;is me Adriana Diaz-Berrio!! It was hard but I did
it!
And I would like to get in touch with one of the organizer group...I have
some questions to ask!

Adriana

oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> every now and then, which is like at least once a day, I have a peek here
>
>> http://www.wosonos.com/
>>

> Go ahead, try it.
> When the homepage of our next WOSonOS comes up you will see
> WHO SIGNED UP ALREADY
> in the upper right hand corner.
>
> Of course, I klick on it every day to see who the right people are. And
> today it jumped from 17 to 20. Major breakthrough. The kind I have been
> expecting.
>
> Here is the list of where they come from:
>
> Italy,
> Poland (of course),
> France,
> Berlin (nobody from Germany, yet),
> Egypt,
> Denmark,
> UK,
> Armenia,
> USA,
> and as of just now  three colleagues from
> Beijing.
>
> It would not surprise me if the Chinese colleagues came with an invitation
> in their os-luggage inviting us to guess what.
>
> The very first step before any other step on your way to Krakow is to sign
> up. Everything else will follow naturally.
>
> Have a great day... I am still intoxicated by the hilarious birthday party
> we had at our Stammtisch celebrating the 30th year of ost. I aim at having
> something like that in Krakow.
>
> Greetings from Berlin
> mmp
>
> --
> Michael M Pannwitz
> Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
> ++49 - 30-772 8000
>

> Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 403 resident Open
> Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 143 countries
> worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org
> Past archives can be viewed here:

Dra. Adriana Díaz-Berrio  CRHA
438 338 1654 (Montreal, Canadá)