[OSList] Who is coming to Krakow

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jul 8 11:37:59 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

every now and then, which is like at least once a day, I have a peek here
> http://www.wosonos.com/

Go ahead, try it.
When the homepage of our next WOSonOS comes up you will see
WHO SIGNED UP ALREADY
in the upper right hand corner.

Of course, I klick on it every day to see who the right people are. And
today it jumped from 17 to 20. Major breakthrough. The kind I have been
expecting.

Here is the list of where they come from:

Italy,
Poland (of course),
France,
Berlin (nobody from Germany, yet),
Egypt,
Denmark,
UK,
Armenia,
USA,
and as of just now  three colleagues from
Beijing.

It would not surprise me if the Chinese colleagues came with an
invitation in their os-luggage inviting us to guess what.

The very first step before any other step on your way to Krakow is to
sign up. Everything else will follow naturally.

Have a great day... I am still intoxicated by the hilarious birthday
party we had at our Stammtisch celebrating the 30th year of ost. I aim
at having something like that in Krakow.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 403 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 143 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org