[OSList] article in Spanda Journal

Rosa Zubizarreta via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jul 20 06:45:50 PDT 2015

Wow, what a beautiful article, Daniel...
I really enjoyed reading it.

Lots of good articles in that issue, most of which I have not read yet.
So thank you for calling my attention to Michelle and Michael's work...
their writing is superb, and very evocative.

And great to see your work mentioned there, too!

May all of our "practice grounds" thrive and flourish...

Rosa

*Rosa Zubizarreta*

*www.DiaPraxis.com <http://www.DiaPraxis.com>*

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 7:58 AM, Daniel Mezick via OSList <