[OSList] Can Conversations on Crises Change Civilization?

John Baxter via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jan 6 00:44:31 PST 2015

Just adding to that last comment, on the U.Lab course - Otta Scharmer has
some of the best input I have found on the potential role for conversation
in transformation and stewarding the emergence of a bright future...

Cheers

*John Baxter*
*Cocreation Consultant & ​Co​Create Adelaide Facilitator*
jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au/> | CoCreateADL.com
0405 447 829
​ | ​
@jsbaxter_ <http://twitter.com/jsbaxter_>

*Thank you to everyone who came, helped or spread the good word about City
Grill!*
*Summary and links: cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/
<http://cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/>*