[OSList] OpenSpace Agility in Europe/Israel/India in June

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Dec 30 12:40:09 PST 2015

Greeting to All, especially people in Europe, Israel and India!

This is a FYI about OpenSpace Agility ("OSA") Workshops in Europe,
Israel and India, in June.

Background:

I have recently accepted some very wonderful invitations to speak at
conferences in Israel and India, in late June.

At the same time, many different folks from all over Europe are inviting
OSA-certification Workshops in UK, France, Belgium, Germany and
Switzerland.

[NOTE: OSA is a 100-day template for change in organizations, that
starts and ends in Open Space. You can learn more here:
http://www.OpenSpaceAgility.com]

The trip in late June is opening up the possibility of OSA Workshops in
several European locations from about the last week in May to about
mid-June.

If these general dates and locations interest you, please contact me by
email. (Please put "OSA Europe" in the subject line.)

When I get your email, I can then put you in touch with organizers and
hosts in these countries, and make sure you get the very best price
possible, by committing early.

Here is the general plan, by country and date:

UK, France, Belgium:
late May to early June

Germany, Switzerland:
Week of June 13

Israel: ahead of Agile Israel June 22...
June 20-221 (Lagos, 6 HaMea veEsrim St, West Rishon LeZion Israel)

India: after Global Scrum Gathering June 27-29...
June 30-July1 (Bengaluru)
...maybe some other cities in India in early July

Will you please feel free to reply here, or send me an email if you have
a specific question? Thanks.

Regards,
Daniel

PS Those interested in OSA might consider joining the OSA group on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/openagileadoption/

--
Daniel Mezick
Culture Strategist. Author. Keynoter.