[OSList] Skye. A Stellar moment of connections

Skye Hirst via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Dec 22 07:08:52 PST 2015

Wow what a still moment at the right moment gave me last night was that
I felt the magic of many lives interwoven and as I sat with awareness
of them more and more  people came into my awareness, those connections of
a lifetime, the networks, the ways I've met them, how they helped or
influenced my choices,  what a giant web,  and that was only my web,  then
I imagined all the other webs of lives exchanges, connections.  It was a
stellar night, all in one still moment. Makes me wonder????

--
*Skye Hirst, PhD*
President - The Autognomics Institute

New Phone Number: