[OSList] Live for the next 7 hours: OSonOSinOZ

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Dec 10 05:48:15 PST 2015

Lucas and Michael,

This continues to be so exciting! Totally in the spirit of opening space
everywhere, anywhere and all the time.

>From Manila to the world of OZ to Denver where I am with a dozen
trailblazing folks opening space around self-management and high
participation in organizations.

Hosted by Chuck Blakeman who meets, works and writes about companies
trailblazing in self-management.

Many may enjoy his TedxTalk The Emerging Work World
<http://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/The-Emerging-Work-World-in-the> and many
articles <http://www.inc.com/author/chuck-blakeman> on the subject. The
boots on the ground stuff in companies that defines our work.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 5:41 PM, Lucas Cioffi via OSList <