[OSList] Live for the next 7 hours: OSonOSinOZ

Lucas Cioffi via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Dec 9 14:41:25 PST 2015

Hi Everyone,

Since Harrison's birthday celebration last week worked much better in Zoom
than with QiqoChat's video provider, Qiqo now uses Zoom as its video
provider.  Today is the first live run-through.

Over the next 7 hours (until 4:30pm Melbourne time), if you'd like to drop
into OSonOSinOZ (Open Space on Open Space in Australia), here is the link:
https://qiqochat.com/e/gBGIPVoGylINkUyfxrYZJVBDD/xZivzDWYHLKNVVjaGFSxDdvBS

If you join, you'll experience sitting in their circle as a virtual
participant (via a laptop they are putting near the circle).  When it's
time for breakouts, they'll use their two feet to move the computer around
to the various breakouts.  Qiqo also provides online breakout spaces so
folks who are watching online can go to their own online breakout if they
so desire.

It has just begun.  Here's a screenshot of Andrew walking the circle:
https://qiqochat.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/123.png  It may be hard to
hear during the opening circle when people are far away from the computer.
It's an interesting learning experience. Feel free to drop in and send us
your thoughts.

Who needs reality TV when you have this?!  :)

Lucas Cioffi
Founder, QiqoChat
Charlottesville, VA
Mobile: 917-528-1831

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 6:35 PM, Andrew Rixon via OSList <