[OSList] Open Space wherever, however, whenever, with whomever as often as you can

helene via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Dec 10 01:36:50 PST 2015

thanks for all of this!
we are trusting in unlimited love
so perhaps we don't like to get aware of our limits (= inner limits
and/or OS limits)

but indeed: if we invite very widely or even aim at "Trump-ists" and,
for instance, at a OS 50% of the participants happen to be,that sort of
very new participants, the spirit of OS perhaps have no chance to be
really present, so it will be no OS. So these persons wouldn't even
imagine what is OS!
But nobody can guess what proportion may give a critical mass in each
different circonstances, and it would be vain to try how to control that!!!

So i think we have but one way: let things happen, trying nothing,
giving up ends and means
more and more people will progressively participate and feel the effects
of OS, relax their soul..."progressively" can be very fast!

i mean, if it occurs that in an OS people have all the same points of
vue, the same kind of ideas and purposes, then it's clear that it's no
more an OS; if it works really, the range of participants will become
wider and wider; so i would say

a - it is most important to keep caring and loving feelings precisely
towards people who have agressiv, spiteful or scornful attitudes
(perhaps very rich and "powerful" persons get "bad" because nobody is
praying for them nor giving them true hugs),

b - but let OS by itself achieve his mind; just pay attention to avoide
any restraining of, or diverting from OS: "do i / does everybody feel
really free to have any sort of ideas, to ask any sort of question, to
propose any sort of workshop? is there real freedom?

sorry for writing long AND in this awful english...