[OSList] Open Space wherever, however, whenever, with whomever as often as you can

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Dec 9 12:22:10 PST 2015

For some weird reason i only saw the first line of your original post
Daniel.

Below that, I now see your good important points about the people attracted
to Mr. Trump's rhetoric.

I am very much like them - white straight Christian Americans getting
screwed by global economic forces. And needing to quickly and sometimes
painfully learn how to live in a multicultural multigendered world. And
understand things about unearned privileges that are hard to hear.

I credit my family and teachers and friends for any ability I have to stay
an open minded and open hearted learner in the midst of rapid change.

As two straight WASPy American men, you and I may have special calling to
open spaces for alternatives to the fascist path that can be so tempting.

I think this gets at your point more exactly.

Jeff