[OSList] Open Space wherever, however, whenever, with whomever as often as you can

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Dec 8 07:44:17 PST 2015

As we plan into opening space at International House in New York in January
around the theme of *“Creating High Performance and Peace in our Lives, our
Organizations, our Communities and our Planet," *we quoted a passage from
Harrison's book Wave Rider that seemed to capture the essence of what we
know deep inside of us which is at the heart of what there is to do.

“When peace is threatened, the appropriate response is simply to open
space. In doing so, the chaotic, conflicted human systems are invited to do
what only they can do: self-organize to new and higher levels of complexity
more in harmony with each other, their environment and their inner needs.”
We warmly invite you to join us. It is happening during the Martin Luther
King celebration weekend. This gathering is always uniquely special and in
these times one can't help but feel that it will be that and more. People
who want to know more about Open Space and others who have opened space for
many years who are continuing their life long journey of learning, sharing,
doing and being.

Details and registration information here:
http://www.osius.org/peace-high-performance-2016

Karen Davis, co-host with Harrison, is the person to contact if you have
any questions: kdavis at concentric.net

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 10:05 AM, Robyn Williams ► <