[OSList] report from round one of the birthday party this morning

Marie Nelson via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Dec 4 08:52:59 PST 2015

Hi everybody, so sorry I missed the birthday party yesterday. I was doing hospital duty, staying with a friend, but I saw the screen shots Suzanne sent out this morning, and it looks like a wonderful gathering. I agree that Qiqochat is remarkable. It’s the most complete online communication tool I have ever seen! Louis has done a great service by creating it.
Marie