[OSList] Books!

Robyn Stratton-Berkessel via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Aug 29 14:57:51 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

While it's not a book, and I don't think I saw it among the wonderful list of resources, is Harrison's TEDx talk:

Dancing with Shiva http://youtu.be/APD7oQ3xrSA

In fact, I don't see any videos mentioned yet.  I'm sure there must be others among the plethora of online resources!

Warmest regards,

Robyn

Sent from my iPhone