[OSList] Euro-Agile Folk & OST-Experiments

Harrison via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Aug 17 13:15:28 PDT 2015

Co-Facilitation? It has certainly been done before, but my question would be: Why?

Michael Pannwitz and I did a duo with the 2108 German Psychiatrists – and the reason was... I did English, and Michael did German, we each did it our own way, and met each other in the middle (of the circle). I think that made sense, but the more talking heads there are, by definition, the more space is cluttered/shuttered/closed.

The point (for me) of opening space is to get folks thinking/being/talking/working together as quickly a possible. Which means that the sooner I, or anybody else, can get out of the way – so much the better. I think.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854