[OSList] Campus Europae Higher Education Open Space

helene via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Aug 15 10:53:07 PDT 2015

Hi Artur and all of us!
thank you Artur for your message!
I've already got such observations from a O.S.facilitator in France who
was upset about an official organisation (conseil régional) who wanted
her to organize a "so-called" O.S. which in fact would be no O.S. (= not
all of the problem as you told below, but with one big distorsion: the
contents of the different workshops of the O.S. were decided before! and
of course without the participants)
aren't you aware about living in a world where only words exist "really"?
so don't use words anymore!
best wishes to everybody