[OSList] is OS apropriate to fill a structure

Barry Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Aug 7 04:36:30 PDT 2015

Perhaps a format like BarCamp might be more suitable than Open Space?

That format allows for prescription of topics beforehand and offers the
participants the opportunity to request topics they want to learn more
about or are willing to lead discussions about. It is a derivative of open
space, and is not open space but its not a bad format for people who are
not willing to relinquish their control to the degree that open space
requires.

I think you are correct in your thinking that what they want is not open
space. So attempting to do open space with this group may be akin to
fitting a round peg in a square hole

This message has been sent from my mobile device and therefore may be
somewhat wonky.

Barry Owen
Real Estate Strategist
Principal Broker & Founder
Pareto Realty, LLC
102 Woodmont Blvd Ste 242
Nashville, TN 37205
615-568-2123

http://BarryOwensBlog.com
http://ParetoRealty.com
http://WhyJoinParetoRealty.com
twitter @barryowen @paretorealty
Instagram - barryo06 - ParetoRealty
Facebook
Linkedin

Pareto Realty is #NashvilleProud #HomeGrownRealEstate
On Aug 7, 2015 5:34 AM, "Koos de Heer via OSList" <