[OSList] The OS T.H.I.R.T.Y. Poetry Challenge & Invitation

Lucas Cioffi via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Aug 13 20:18:05 PDT 2015

*By the power invested in me as the Mid-2015 Open Space Community Poet
Laureate, *
*   ...and in honor of the 30th anniversary of Open Space Technology,*
*         ...I am hereby declaring the start of the Open Space T.H.I.R.T.Y.
Poetry Challenge & Invitation.*

The way to participate is simple:

   Technology.
   - The first letter of each line must be the letters T, H, I, R, T, and
   finally Y.

This poetry challenge lasts (you guessed it!) 30 days.  Let us see what
unfolds...

Lucas Cioffi
Mid-2015 OS Poet Laureate
Charlottesville, VA