[OSList] largest ost?

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue Sep 23 11:50:29 PDT 2014

Hi OSList,

Raffi's email below triggered complaints from Google about Raffi's
"Unauthenticated email from yahoo.com" that unsubscribed at least 130
gmail and googlemail addresses from the OSList. I've never seen a
problem like this in all the years I've been managing the OSList.
Hopefully it is resolved. I think I've added you all back. But it seems
Raffi's email didn't make it through to the non google people as well.

Raffi asked me to resend it. Hopefully this will go through.

     Cheers,
     Harold