[OSList] WOSonOS 2014 - wifi

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:16:52 PDT 2014

Looking forward to email updates from y'all as WOSonOS 2014 happens.
Daughter just gave birth to baby Luka, my first grandchild. Otherwise I'd
be with you carrying happy best wishes from the Florida WOSonOS crew in my
backpack.
It was quite special to pass on the talking stick that has been traveling
the world with origins in Western Canada via Chris Corrigan with a history
that he would be able to share far better than I.
Hope the Air France traffic controllers open a window so Christine Koehler
can be there along with everyone else who seems to be self organizing in so
many wonderful ways.
With a tear of gratitude, wishing you a historic wonderful time. Love to
Jasmina and all the  Serbian folks who will be welcoming you!
Suzanne