[OSList] wosonos2015

Raffi Aftandelian via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Sep 27 19:14:19 PDT 2014

ditto what chris said. as a co-org'r of a previous wosonos (in another slavic country) happy to share my experience- the good, the differently good, and the quite differently good- aspects of organizing such an event.

laramtsa,

raffi

******

I am the culturally White middle class American taxpayer,
up to my chin in hypocrisy, double standards, a sense of entitlement, and choking on overconsumption,

blissfully in denial about how 60% of my federal income taxes go to a military

that sustains genocide and ecocide the world over

...all in the name of democracy, freedom, and happiness for all

-- a riff off of Thic Nhat Hanh's Please Call Me By My True Names