[OSList] largest ost

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 09:34:50 PDT 2014

thanks, folks, for your responses.

and, of course, florian i love your answer : )

laramtsa,

raffi

******

I am the culturally White middle class American taxpayer,
up to my chin in hypocrisy, double standards, a sense of entitlement, and choking on overconsumption,

blissfully in denial about how 60% of my federal income taxes go to a military

that sustains genocide and ecocide the world over

...all in the name of democracy, freedom, and happiness for all

-- a riff off of Thic Nhat Hanh's Please Call Me By My True Names