[OSList] Fifth Principle: Alive and Well in Serbia

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Sep 24 07:00:56 PDT 2014

I don't know why it took us so long to discover the 5th Principle (Wherever
it happens is the right place) - And for sure the gathering in Belgrade
would have put that Principle "Front and Center." Definitely the RIGHT
place! Deep questions (the best part for me) - genuine pleasure, connection,
and marvelous conversation... not a few tears and lots of laughter. Couldn't
have been better - and my profound thanks to Jasmina and all the wonderful
people who created such a rich and rewarding space.  Interesting times for
sure: Just a little west of the Ukraine, a little north of The Middle East,
and not all that far from Ebola plagued West Africa. It seemed to put
everything is sharp perspective, gave it an "edge," so to speak. Awesome,
fearsome, and challenging. It really doesn't get much better, I don't think.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go to: