[OSList] Divergence and action planning at the same time?

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Oct 25 07:20:35 PDT 2014

Thomas I have done this before on a 2nd day in Open Space on a separate
wall than the market place wall.
Very simply. Inspired by some wonderful technology  folks, Gerry Kirk and
Lyssa Adkins, at an Open Space I facilitated titled "Scrum beyond Software"
in Arizona. We set up a WOW wall with a subtitle:  "When action is ready to
happen". It was a way to open action space for those who wanted to get to
action without closing the continuing emergence of open space. I have since
been inspired by Linda Stevenson and use green sheets which I leave on the
floor below the WOW action wall to distinguish them. Discrete, unobtrusive
yet invitational.
When it comes to execution, I am still very enamored with tools in the
Agile/Scrum world like Lean Coffee, Kanban, etc.. Each embodies at the
heart of them the self-management, self-organizing, passion, responsibility
and accountability that invites follow-up. Like the Agile Manifesto the
principles are there. I imagine a time when this with many of the good
practices at work will blend as we shift from hierarchy to shared
leadership. The shift from a command control hierarchy does not happen
overnight but I feel invigorated by what I see more and more of.
I had planned to give my 2 cents and instead wrote for  2 bucks worth or
about 14 Krona. This event seems very inspiring and exciting.
Best wishes from Florida Thomas,
Suzanne
On Oct 25, 2014 8:03 AM, "Bhavesh Patel via OSList" <