[OSList] Materials for OS

Artur Silva via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Oct 20 04:03:26 PDT 2014

Hi
again Béa:

As
you are new to Open Space, maybe the first thing to do - before you begin to collect
materials in French (and there are a lot) or following suggestions or
"offers for help" - and if you have not done that yet, is to obtain
and read carefully Harrison's Guide.

At Amazon-FR you can get
it from here: Amazon.fr - Open Space Technology.: A User's Guide. -
Harrison Owen - Livres

Amazon.fr - Open Space Technology.: A User's Guide. - Ha...
Noté 5.0/5. Retrouvez Open Space Technology.: A User's Guide. et des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr. Achetez neuf ou d'occasion
View on www.amazon.fr Preview by Yahoo

The
point is that by reading the Guide you will understand that:

-
OST is a non-proprietary, non-trademarked methodology - that doesn't need any
"certification";
-
According to Harrison, everyone "with a good head and a good heart",
that has read the book, can begin using it (probably beginning with low risk
situations);
-
To go from there to become a master that is the question for a life time, and
the discussions with other experienced practitioners is a must;
-
Following courses by experienced practitioners can be considered, but is by no
means necessary
-
If someone says that by following a certain course you will become
"certified", please be aware that there are no certifications in the
pure OST world, even if some people with a good head, but not so good heart,
try to make a living from exploiting the newcomers instead of making a living
from doing OST for real customers...

Regards

Artur