[OSList] Materials for OS

Royle, Karl via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Oct 19 15:14:33 PDT 2014

Hi

If you sign up to www.spacify.co.uk   (free) you can download the posters etc

Cheers Karl

Karl Royle
Head of Enterprise and Commercial Development
Centre for Development and Applied Research in Education
Faculty of Education Health and Wellbeing
Walsall Campus
Gorway Road
WS1 3BD
Skype Karlr61
Twitter @karlroyle
Web: wlv.academia.edu/KarlRoyle
Phone 01902323006
Mobile 07815416698
Certified Scrum Master

[cid:00F80F13-757C-457E-868C-441E28B1E95D]