[OSList] Patterns of OST - to whom is this of interest?

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Oct 20 06:48:56 PDT 2014

Hi John,

Regarding the conversion of "tacit" know-how to "explicit" know-how, I
find the works of Michael Herman and Chris Corrigan to be very useful
resources, and fine examples of tacit-to-explicit knowledge conversion
and creation.

And so, I often recommend these works to those who are implementing Open
Agile Adoption in their workplaces.

The Inviting Guide by Michael Herman
http://www.michaelherman.com/publications/inviting_guide.pdf

The Tao of Holding Space by Chris Corrigan
http://www.meadowlark.co/images/pdfs/tao_of_holding_space.pdf

Related links:
http://www.cyberartsweb.org/cpace/ht/thonglipfei/tacit_explicit.html
http://www.cyberartsweb.org/cpace/ht/thonglipfei/ba_concept.html

http://kcp-research.wikispaces.com/file/view/The+concept+of+ba_building+a+foundation+for+knowledge+creation.pdf
...this one is useful, and not an easy read. Nonaka was one of the
people who most influenced Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schwaber during the
creation of Scrum. Scrum gets its name from a Nonaka co-authored paper
that appeared in The Harvard Business Review

Daniel
www.OpenAgileAdoption.com

Daniel Mezick, President

New Technology Solutions Inc.