[OSList] Empowerment barometer?

Rosa Zubizarreta via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 16 09:23:02 PDT 2014

Fascinating, Jeff.
Would be very interesting to hear other perspectives from people who were
there.

>From the "outside" and in hindsight, it seems to highlight the difficulty
of creating hybrid forms of old and new.
I imagine it would have been VERY different if the whole conference had
been held in OS, rather
than having three days of programmed activity beforehand.

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM, Jeff Aitken via OSList <