[OSList] Patterns of OST - to whom is this of interest?

John Baxter via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 16 21:28:12 PDT 2014

Hello all

My interest at the moment is to learn simply, who here is interested in
pattern languages and Open Space?

I introduced myself to the Facebook group by asking who is interested in
pattern languages.  It seems to be kick starting a discussion, but Artur
Silva points out that would be better suited to OSList.  So abracadabra,
here we are!

Artur referred to a (~2009) conversation on the "Foundations of OST", which
came close to the topic without being explicit.  I will explore this
sometime soon.

I personally have a long-term interest in patterns for participatory
processes, and use patterns as a frame to extrapolate lessons from OST to
apply in other contexts.

If these things are of interest I welcome a conversation : )

Cheers

*John Baxter*
*​Co​Create Adelaide Facilitator, Director of Realise consultancy*
CoCreateADL.com​ <http://cocreateadl.com/localgov%E2%80%8B> |
jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au/>
0405 447 829
​ | ​