[OSList] Private vs Public OST Differences?

John Baxter via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 16 01:07:27 PDT 2014

Amen to the time consuming nature of "invitations".

Of course, if you don't have a discrete list with an established
relationship to each member, the material nature of the activity isn't
"invitation", but marketing and promotion...  I haven't worked on a public
event where the promotion was not the hardest part.

Cheers

*John Baxter*
*​Co​Create Adelaide Facilitator, Director of Realise consultancy*
CoCreateADL.com​ <http://cocreateadl.com/localgov%E2%80%8B> |
jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au/>
0405 447 829
​ | ​
@jsbaxter_ <http://twitter.com/jsbaxter_>

*City Grill— An Election Forum More Magnificent Than Any Ever Seen
<http://citygrill.eventbrite.com.au>!, Saturday 18 October 2014Connect with
your candidates, get your voice heard by joining with others in your
community, and Influence the future of the city*

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 3:31 AM, Peggy Holman via OSList <