[OSList] Private vs Public OST Differences?

via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 15 18:10:23 PDT 2014

Very interesting thoughts Harrison,

I recall once when working for a government organisation, that two items in
our business plan had been subsumed and expanded into a third, better
project. However, I was criticised for not completing the two original items
in the spreadsheet. Try as I might, I could not get the business manager to
see that what we had achieved was far better than originally conceived. It
was around this time that I heard a radio interview with Birgitt Williams
and that was how I sought out Open Space and its then Melbourne guru Brian S
Bainbridge.

David

Dr David Smith
BSc(Hons) PhD FRSA